I. Who We Are
AdoptTogether is still a small team of passionate, creative individuals working tirelessly to create a sustainable nonprofit. As a part of our team, you commit to exceeding expectations and taking the initiative to find ways to overcome obstacles in order to help families in need. We work for AdoptTogether because we believe in the vision of a family for every child, and we hope everyone who joins us will wholeheartedly share this vision!
II. What You Will Learn
AdoptTogether relies heavily on a strong social media presence on a variety of outlets using multiple entities. We are committed to giving every fundraising family a positive experience. We generate a great deal of original content through research, design and copywriting in order to bring attention & awareness to our fundraising efforts and advocacy of adoption. Interns will be an integral part of AdoptTogether’s day-to-day workflow as well as major fundraising campaigns, conferences & Baby Ball.
III. What We Require
• 10hrs-15hrs / week
• Attend weekly team meeting
IV. Preferred skills & Ethos
• Graphic Design
• Social Media Management
• Marketing & Copy Writing
• Customer Service
• Highly Organized
• No ego
• Connection to Adoption
Social Media Coordinator
• Your primary task would be developing & collaborating on any graphics for our social media, marketing materials and live events.
• A close study of the AdoptTogether style & brand is needed to develop a good eye for the creative materials desired.
• We hope to develop materials that continues to attract media attention and bring widespread support of adoption as a lifestyle.
• Your primary task would be to collect, coordinate and post engaging materials to the AdoptTogether social media outlets.
• Must work well with timelines and have an understanding of how to develop a strong following based on each outlets unique audience.
• We hope our audience sees the work of AdoptTogether as meaningful and eye-catching in a way that inspires them to share our vision with friends & family.
• Your primary task would be to make AdoptTogether families feel supported from start to finish as they fundraise for their adoption by checking in and directing any of their questions & concerns the proper channels.
• Collect & organize details about families’ fundraising, i.e. their progress, international or domestic adoption, location of family, etc. so we can best assist them
• We want families to feel like they are fundraising with a community of people who are helping to share the burden, and leave them feeling great about their experience on AdoptTogether.
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: 3 Month Contract
Possible extension upon review.
This is a flat-rate stipend paid at the end of each month.
Email resume & brief cover letter explaining your interest in AdoptTogether to email@example.com